What is Hydraulic Bursting?
Hydraulic Bursting is a fast and efficient way to remove reinforced concrete, mass concrete, brick, granite and stone structures. It is most commonly used to remove concrete bases, concrete brick walls and granite walls.
How Does Hydraulic Bursting Work?
Hydraulic burster heads are positioned into pre-drilled 112mm diameter holes and switched on, this expands the hydraulic rams in the burster heads, which then creates a controlled cracking method. This reduces the structure into manageable pieces to then be removed to site skips.
This method can be used to burst structures up to 5 meters thick, such as dams or bridges.
Call today for a rapid response! 01626 853361
Key Aspects of Hydraulic Bursting:
- Excessive depth of bursting
- Dust free option
- Non-percussion method with low noise
- Electric and petrol bursting machines
- Easy to use in confined spaces and sensitive areas
- With a bursting power ratio of 1000 tons
Why Choose 24-7?
- 35+ years experience
- Highly-trained operatives
- Nationwide service
- In-house Health & safety Manager
- Fully accredited
- Latest hi-tech equipment
- Major client base including Kier & Bam