What is Metal Drilling?
The Metal Drilling method can be used to form a service opening for things like pipe work, cable trays ducting through steel RSJ’s or steel sheet plate. We have lightweight and hi-tech equipment, using the very latest electric powered machines to ensure there is no dust or fumes. Our equipment is non-percussion to ensure there is no structural damage to existing structures.
The UK's Metal Drilling Experts
We have over 35 years experience in the Metal Drilling industry and have proudly carried out jobs across various different sectors across the whole of the UK. We have teams across the UK ready to deployed to your Metal Sawing job. Call today for a free quote with our knowledgeable team.
What is Rotobroach Drilling?
Rotobroach is the brand of drill that we use for Metal Drilling, they are the household name for Metal Magnetic Drilling in the UK. Rotobroach drills are the most robust, precise and powerful drills on the market and we pride ourselves on using only the very best, most up-to-date equipment.
Call today for a rapid response! 01626 853361
Key aspects of Metal Drilling:
- Clean and tidy with no reinstatement
- Low noise output
- Hi-tech lightweight electric machines
- An effective way to create service holes
- Non-percussion method avoiding structural integrity
- Work can be carried out in confined areas or finished areas such as Hospitals, Supermarkets, Offices & Schools
Why Choose 24-7?
- 35+ years experience
- Highly-trained operatives
- Nationwide service
- In-house Health & safety Manager
- Fully accredited
- Latest hi-tech equipment
- Major client base including Kier & Bam