Precision Metal Cutting
If your job requires accurate metal cutting on projects such as airplanes, steel turbines, RSJs, metal tanks, base plates, crank shafts, aluminium, nickel steel and piping as well as other heavy metal items such as nuclear reactor heads and nozzles, or underwater conductors, then the 24-7 Metal Cutting team are the team you need.
Our highly trained team of professionals are all CSCS accredited and offer precision Metal Cutting through almost anything. Our multi-directional machines also mean we are limitless with which direction we can cut in; we can cut your metal vertically, horizontally and diagonally.
Adaptable & Considered Metal Cutting
Our specialised Metal Cutting and Diamond Wire Sawing method means we are adaptable to successfully deal with any environment. All of our machines have flexible power sources (hydraulic, petrol & electric) to adapt to your project and work space's needs. Our equipment is non-percussive with low noise output, meaning we can retain the integrity of the surrounding structures, without ramping up the decibels. Our wet metal cutting method means it is dust free, leaving no mess for you to clear up.
The UK's Metal Sawing Experts
Our Head Office is based in Newton Abbot, Devon with depots in Southampton, Newquay and Bath. We cover the entire UK with a nationwide Metal Cutting service. We have over 35 years experience in the trade, proving we have the expertise no matter what the location, application, cut, shape or size of your metal sawing job.
Call today for a rapid response! 01626 853 361
Key features of our Metal Sawing Service:
- 24-7 have a full range of Metal Cutting case studies available on request
- Operating nationwide throughout the United Kingdom and internationally throughout Europe
- All 24-7 Operatives are fully trained and CSCS accreditedIn-house Health & safety Manager
- Wet Metal Cutting method leaves no dust and no messLatest hi-tech equipment
- 24-7 saws are operated with low noise output and are non-percussive
- There is no over cutting of corners, especially square edges
- Multi-functional tool means we can carry out vertical, horizontal and inverted metal sawing
- Our top-of-the-range saws have unlimited cutting depths, so no Metal Cutting job is impossible
- All of our machines have flexible power sources (hydraulic, petrol & electric) to adapt to your needs
Why Choose 24-7?
- 35+ years experience
- Highly-trained operatives
- Nationwide service
- In-house Health & safety Manager
- Fully accredited
- Latest hi-tech equipment
- Major client base including Kier & Bam