What is Diamond Wire Sawing?
Diamond wire sawing is the most efficient way to remove large sections of heavily reinforced concrete where access is a problem, such as removal of concrete beams and concrete columns as well as a bridge deck. Using high-frequency electric or hydraulic equipment, this is the fastest way of cutting heavily reinforced concrete. The wire saw method easily handles the deepest of concrete structures, with cutting speed rates of up to 1 square meter per hour.
Underwater Wire Sawing
We also carry out underwater Wire Sawing and Concrete Cutting. This is particularly useful for jobs in harbours, ports, marinas or even marine vessels such as boats or submarines, where underwater structures need to be cut with the utmost precision and accuracy, whilst retaining structural integrity.
Circular Wire Sawing
Diamond Wire Sawing can also achieve circular openings up to 2500mm in diameter, leaving a clean, smooth and circular cut, with no reinstatement works.
Call today for a rapid response! 01626 853361
Key Aspects of Diamond Wire Sawing:
- Unlimited depth of cut
- A non-percussive and low noise output method
- Electric and Hydraulic machines
- Fumeless fast and flexible
- Vertical and horizontal angled cutting
- Can be used to do circular opening
- Up to 2500mm in diameter
- Smooth and straight cut face
- Can be used in a confined space
- Underwater wire sawing
- Circular wire sawing
Why Choose 24-7?
- 35+ years experience
- Highly-trained operatives
- Nationwide service
- In-house Health & safety Manager
- Fully accredited
- Latest hi-tech equipment
- Major client base including Kier & Bam